Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Project Manager Intern.
We are looking for a talented Marketplace Seller management Intern to join our Client Success team.
You will act as a key player of a strategic project that aims to recruit sellers and brands on behalf of our clients (top retailers) in order to support the growth of their Marketplace.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing our portfolio of high-potential Marketplace Sellers and Brands to address our clients' strategic markets and categories
- Supporting Seller demand generation across multiple channels (emailings, website, partners...). Planning and executing emailing campaigns to recruit Sellers and Brands operating on Marketplaces
- Supporting Seller relationship management with Mirakl (managing seller accounts in our CRM, developing a seller segmentation and enriching internal knowledge and data about sellers)
- Taking care of the Seller support to facilitate their connections and smooth their operations with Operators (webinars, trainings, newsletters, admin support)
- Following up Seller KPIs
- 1200€-1400€ / month based on candidate profile
- 50 % coverage of your transportation card
- Meal vouchers