We’re building a movement - an education revolution.
We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced, well connected and organized International Recruitment Manager representing a Canadian College or University in the market, to join our growing Overseas Team and take our company and platform to the next level!
In this role, you will:
- Expand international recruitment channel; Plan marketing and international recruitment strategies for Canadian College/University recruitment;
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged through regular communication;
- Participate in education fairs, promote presentations to agents and potential students to promote college; respond to the prospective student and RP inquiries;
- Ensure Recruitment Partner quality via regular training for agents and increase volume of international applicants to meet semester targets;
- Increase international student enrolment by recruiting international students from diverse regions;
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key internal stakeholders at the University/College and internal Apply Board staff.
- Hold regular team meetings with University/College Recruitment team to monitor targets and market developments;
- Hold regular 1-1 meetings with Recruitment Partners, International Recruitment Managers, and other team leaders to ensure regular follow up and coaching;
- Ensure enrolment targets are aligned and achieved by semester and annually as set out by the company;
- Provide support and leadership to the sales team;
- Other duties as assigned.
You bring/you are:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Diploma
- Experience in international student recruitment or education industry, with focus on Canada markets
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing in the education industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication with attention to cultural differences
- Ability to convey reports and updates to the Department, Director and Recruitment Partners
- Ability to build and develop effective relationships with clients and team members
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies, not only in Canada but the world. With that, you will have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of more than 1,000 team members from 25+ countries, representing 30+ nationalities, and speaking 50+ languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.