Therap is a global company that provides information technology services to health care professionals serving intellectually and developmentally disabled patient populations. Therap is investigating ways to incorporate networked biometric devices into its service offerings.
We are seeking to hire a recently graduated person with a degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering with a concentration in microelectronics to help us assess which commercially available devices are most compatible with the Therap platform.
Job responsibilities will include:
(1) Engaging with a variety of networked devices as an end user. Performing extensive testing of each device's functionality.
(2) Disassembling devices to determine the origin of the microelectronic components and their compatibility with Therap's systems.
(3) Working with Therap software engineers, creating prototypes of new potential service offerings that integrate key devices with Therap's IT platform
(4) Demonstrating the key capabilities of these devices and the prototypes created
(5) Preparing technical reports - presenting results and demonstrating system capabilities to supervisors and other managers