Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be responsible for organizing Emma's Recruiting Days.
- You will be the point of contact for several internal stakeholders and our interviewer pool.
- You will use critical thinking to improve our planning tool and interview process.
- You will learn to use our resources in a dynamic way to increase speed and quality of our Recruiting Process.
- You will be the point of contact for several candidates, ensuring they have the best candidate experience.
- You will cooperate within a multicultural team improving the recruitment process, candidate experience and time to offer .
- You will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team on different recruiting initiatives – Employee Referral Program, Employer Branding, Onboarding, etc.
- You will support in managing our Applicant Tracking System and Internal Referral pipeline.
What you'll bring to us:
- You have excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- You are knowledgeable in MS Office, mainly Excel
- You have a strong sense of ownership and initiative
- You have a critical thinking and a continuous improvement approach to day-to-day tasks
- You can create structure, have a strong hands-on execution, problem-solving skills, and result-orientation
- You are currently completing or just finished a degree in Human Resources Management, Management, Psychology or its equivalent
- You have less than 1.5 years of working experience
- You are available to start this summer
What we offer:
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team
- Be able to test and develop your ideas while learning from it
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
- Competitive salary of 965€ gross per month, Coverflex, benefits, and meal allowance
- Private health insurance including dental care
- Employee discount on Emma products for yourself, friends and family
- In-house Portuguese classes
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!