DAYBREAKER IS CREATING AN ENTIRELY NEW GENRE OF EXPERIENCE. We are dancers, artists, producers, musicians, poets, community builders and curators who produce events that bring local and global communities together in ways they never have before. Our experiences allow guests to express themselves through movement and dance, connect authentically, get sweaty, be creative, get inspired, and start their day off with energy and intention.
Need to experience it for yourself? Check this out: https://vimeo.com/146402615
This one too: https://vimeo.com/149991243
And if you're feeling lucky: https://vimeo.com/154125428
THE ROLE //
As a member of the Daybreaker team, you will be welcomed into our global family of epic humans, dedicated to spreading love and mischief around the world. At Daybreaker, we don’t sell a product, we sell a feeling. :)
The ideal candidate for this role should be quick witted, move quickly and interested in many fields of work, from social media, to event production, to scouting potential talent. You are a patient and diligent team player who can work effectively with remote team members (Daybreaker is in 23 cities and growing fast). You are hardworking, and you're not too cool to take the trash out and get your hands dirty.
This is a paid part-time or full-time role. You'll report directly to the Daybreaker leaders, working closely with a savvy, tight-knit, creative, and energetic team at our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NYC.
YOU'LL NEED //
- An interest in social media/events/operations/ or marketing and an eagerness to learn fast!
- You are fast, efficient and LOVE to stay busy
- A college bachelor's degree in progress or above
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and Photoshop is a PLUS
- Experience using analytics tools or digital marketing tools is a PLUS
- An ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize your workload
- A lot of patience and diligence to collaborate with our global team of event producers who are running around and busy
- A big heart, a clear mind, and a voracious appetite for all things that surprise and delight
- You should love the idea of joining a team that brings people together, creates transformative experiences, and spreads more love and mischief in the world
GET READY TO //
- Join the hardworking and tight-knit Daybreaker HQ team at our beautiful sunlit office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn!
- Build a brand whose mission is to inspire people to live happier and healthier lives, to break out of their shells and fully express themselves, to practice mindfulness and empathy every day, and to wake up once a month to dance their faces off of feel gloriously good while doing so
- Work alongside Daybreaker co-founder and serial social entrepreneur Radha Agrawal (Co-Founder of THINX & Super Sprowtz)
- Assist our in-house design team with creating event fliers, social media graphics, and assets for email marketing campaigns such as GIFs and event imagery.
- Assist in creating and managing event pages for daybreaker.com, Eventbrite events and Facebook events
- Assist communications team in managing and organizing photography bank + other organizational needs
- Assist communications team in setting up event invitations, creating visuals for event email reminders
- Assist communications team in pulling photos for press and marketing needs (very helpful if you have a good visual eye or can take instruction well as you get the feel for how we communicate our community)
- Collaborate with an international community of amazing Producers committed to growing the Daybreaker movement and creating unique experiences around the world — you can consider these folks your new global family
- Invitations to exclusive events such as art exhibitions, underground dance parties, startup mixers, family dinners, and mindful experiences
- Build on support from our PR team, who has landed Daybreaker major features in leading publications like The New York Times, GQ, Saturday Night Live, and The Washington Post
- Collaborate with the incredible Daybreaker producers around the world to help sell out their events!
If this sounds like your dream job, and you're serious about the role, then we would love to receive your application. We're excited to chat with you!