Diamond Foundry Inc. is solving the thermal limitation at the foundation of today's most exciting tech industries -- AI & cloud compute, electric-car power electronics, and 5G/6G wireless. We have managed to produce the world's first single-crystal diamond wafers and are now on a mission to put a diamond behind every chip. We are the rare unicorn that has grown fast and profitably. We received $515m in funding and are executing a multi-$B expansion plan for one of the greenest forms of tech manufacturing: converting greenhouse gas into diamond wafers using zero-emission energy.
This position will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling work orders from stock, purchasing inventory, and organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Responsible for monitoring all material transactions for assigned area(s).
- Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors.
- Recommend changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future inaccuracies from reoccurring.
- Be flexible enough to work overtime, assist in material handling functions, and fill in for other Inventory Control personnel as required and as specified by the Materials Manager.
- Perform regular component cycle counts as required.
- Be able to interface with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the plant operations.
- Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and prices; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from the requisitioning department.
- Review country and currency risks associated with low-cost countries and recommend a course of action to the Materials Manager.
- Check requisitions for completeness and clarity. Obtain necessary missing information where required.
- Follow-up or expedite orders as requested.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by the manager.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Diamond Foundry believes in supporting our employees from the workplace to their personal and home life. We provide eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Perks include employee discounts to VRAI and catered lunches for onsite staff. All benefits offered are available starting your first day.
Diamond Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Diamond Foundry Inc. is committed to operating in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. Our commitment extends to ensuring that our manufacturing and engineering departments adhere to the highest standards of legal and regulatory compliance. Additionally, these departments may have specific physical requirements to ensure the safety and efficiency of our operations. We prioritize the well-being of our employees and strive to create a work environment that promotes both legal compliance and the optimal functioning of our manufacturing and engineering processes.
Manufacturing and Engineering Departments Physical Requirements:
-Use appropriate PPE and follow all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
-This position will often: Sit, stand for long periods, walk, grasp, reach with hands and arms, lift below and above shoulders, bend, twist at the waist, climb, balance, stoop, squat, kneel, crawl, talk, hear, see, use fine finger manipulation, and complete repetitive motions.
-Some tasks may require the use of ladders or stairs
-Some tasks may require driving or the use of foot controls
-Lift/carry and push/pull up to 50 pound
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.