- Our work environment is second to none in the industry.
- Excellent schedule that allows for work/life balance.
- We encourage health and fitness and have company wide fitness challenges!
- 100% employee paid medical (We also cover some of your families medical); 401k with company match (All teammates qualify), free life insurance, free disability insurance, and a great paid time off plan (You even get your birthday off because it is a holiday here!).
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- A Leadership Team that listens and is geared toward teammate engagement/development.
- Tons of Fun. Dodge ball, Flag Football, Basketball Tournaments, Wing Eating Contests, etc.
- We promote from within.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Full-Time Hourly Position - up to $14/hour, depending on experience
- 100% Company paid medical for employee, plus family discounts
- Paid Time Off (Including your birthday!)
- 401k with Company Match
- A Company who promotes from within
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement after 6 month
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
As an Inventory Associate, Logistics you are responsible for locating, moving, and staging vehicles. You will be working outdoors in all climate conditions. The Inventory Associate will be responsible for verifying inventory, and shuttling cars through the facility and to off site locations. Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of age.
- Outdoor environment
- Use Carvana inventory technology to locate vehicles
- Locate and move vehicles to designated staging area
- Drive vehicles to process state inspections on site and fuel
- Responsible for visual inspection of vehicle integrity and reporting damage to management
- Organize vehicles on lot, by rearranging based on staging area layout
- Additional duties as assigned
Never heard of us? Check out our Career Page and YouTube video of the first ever Car Vending Machine
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than two moving violations in the last three years or DUI
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Adhere to Carvana attendance policy
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent driving and some typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check as well as a driving record check. You must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
Carvana is a tobacco free company which includes all forms of tobacco. All Carvana properties are subject to our tobacco free standards.