DoraHacks is a global hacker movement and the world’s most active multi-chain Web3 developer incentive platform. More than 2,000 projects from the DoraHacks community have received over $21.5 million in grants and hackathon prizes. DoraHacks.io
has around 250,000 active users worldwide. The platform offers hackathons, bounty, quadratic funding, privacy voting, and other community governance/funding toolkits. In addition, over 40 major Web3 ecosystems are currently using Dora infrastructures to fund their open source communities.
DoraHacks is building the future open source curation market. We believe that by equipping developers with the best tools, connecting them to the right people, we can help the open source community solve the whole world's problems better.
DoraHacks aims at creating an everlasting hacker movement
Forward-looking: Pioneer the thought process, with revolutionary discovery and solution, never blindly follow the crowd
Long-term: Think long-term, continuously build and create value in the long-run
Pragmatic: Develop technologies and products that solve the real-world problem
Supportive: Back in the hacker movement all builders, supporters and contributors
Respectful: Welcome and collaborate with everyone in the community
About the Job
Dora Ventures is the seed money accelerator of DoraHacks
, a global hacker community and one of the largest blockchain developer networks in the world.
Dora Ventures is growing fast and we need an exceptional analyst to join our team. If you aspire to be one of the best cryptocurrency analysts in the world, we want to hear from you. This role will work closely with the Partners to analyze investment opportunities in early-stage hacker projects, pre-launch & liquid digital assets. Come join us, drink from the crypto firehose, and learn about every investable category in crypto. This includes equity deals focused on blockchain infrastructure, in addition to pure token deals focused on decentralized finance, non-fungible tokens, middleware, and more.
- Make cryptocurrency verticals research & token economics and value accrual mechanisms analysis
- Develop investment suggestions based on the above research and industry trends
- Mapping verticals in the digital asset landscape
- Explain key info to Dora Ventures Partners and collaborate with them to get investment insights from the research
- Help our portfolio companies understand how to maximize the value of our investment
- Maintain and reconcile trade data
- Bachelor's degree or above in finance , business accounting, statistics, or economics
- Excellent data analytic skills and proficient in excel
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to acquire new knowledge with strong learning ability
- Experience in blockchain or web3 investment project is a plus
- CFA certificate is a plus
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
Our interview process takes place on Google Meeting/Zoom and consists of the following:
- Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)
- Initial screen (15 minutes)
- Team interview (45 mins)
- Final interview (30-45 mins)
Please let us know if you require any support for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.