Grana Group Limited (grana.com) is a fast growing international clothing start-up with operations based out of our head office and warehouse in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes and consumer goods at the lowest possible prices, while having as much fun as possible doing it.
As a company, we are growing very quickly and we need talented people to join our team and fast. We are looking for someone who can fit within our culture of innovative thinking, resourcefulness, professionalism and with a great attitude.
A senior position within the company is currently available for an Investment Manager to join our team. This person would come on-board and fully manage the investment side of our business including;
· Capital Raising
· Networking and Investor Development
· Investor Relations
· Shareholding Management
As a candidate for the position, you will ideally be well versed in venture capital fundraising, the capital raising process and investor relations. To exceed in this role, you must be an excellent communicator, have strong presentation skills, be an experienced negotiator, be highly organised and have the drive to succeed.
As a business, we have received strong funding support from venture capital firms from Hong Kong, China and Singapore. However, to take the group to the next level, we need a professional who can leverage their networking skills in securing funds for our upcoming rounds.
We are looking for someone who knows their stuff and is willing to take on a range of responsibilities in this important role. This is an exciting opportunity working from our head office with a fun and dynamic team.
Key duties as part of your position will include;
· Develop a targeted Capital Raising Plan in order to achieve organisational goals on schedule.
· Assist with strategic business development in line with Capital Raising Plans internationally.
· Develop and implement an Investor Relations and Communications Program.
· Prepare and update Monthly Investor Reports, along with new Investor Presentations and associated documents.
· Maintain continuous contact with our current investors, and updating investor contact data into a CRM.
· Create, build and manage relationships with new potential investors.
· Leverage your network of high net worth individuals and venture capital firms to gain solid investment leads
· Manage the investment process from start to finish with the full support of the company.
· Be willing to travel to meet with investors and lead meetings as required
· Create and update an Investor Website, outlining our story and growth with PR links etc.
· Implement and manage an investor data-room, along with responding to investors due diligence requirements promptly.
· Identify and apply for Government Grants.
· Schedule and coordinate investor road trips.
· Secure new investment and or venture debt.
· Keep abreast of fund raising and strategic developments with peer companies.
· Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
As part of your experience we would look favourably to candidates with the following;
· Business knowledge, financial insight, strong communication and presentation skills.
· Highly proficient with PowerPoint.
· Strong Excel skills for the management of investor holdings, shareholder dilution, waterfall charts, financial modelling etc.
· American or Chinese venture capital connections and or experience.
· Investor relations or capital raising experience.
· Reliable, considerate and able to work under pressure.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Now it’s on you: Want to join us?
At Grana, we're thinking of everything to create the best online shopping experience in the world. That objective starts from within as we build and develop our own team. We have large ambitions and are growing internationally, so if you are passionate about capital raising, financing, tech, fashion, online and thinking outside the box then make an application to join us.
What we care about is finding people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with the possibility to grow within the company, please get in touch.
This job has been filled or removed by GRANA.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Investment Manager job post.✕