At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you
- Analyze and understand the development trend of blockchain field, responsible for market research, data collection and feasibility analysis of blockchain investment projects;
- Follow up global high-quality blockchain investment projects, expand and establish contact information, analyze potential risks, and issue project investment reports.
- Prepare recommended documents for investment projects, prepare investment research reports, feasibility studies and framework agreements, and formulate project implementation plans and action plans;
- Participate in the negotiation of investment projects, establish and maintain good business relationships with partners, investment institutions in the blockchain industry and potential customers;
- Participate in direct or indirect management of investment projects, monitor and analyze the operation and management of investment projects, and timely put forward suggestions for business development and management improvement.
- Familiar with investment management and project management related professional knowledge, and can master the application of investment project financial evaluation, performance analysis, industry analysis and other methods.
- At least 3 years working experience, practical experience in investment or related research, participated in complete equity investment project management;
- Proficient in financial knowledge, familiar with investment and financing analysis, risk assessment and various investment and financing processes, understand relevant laws and policies;
- Strong macro-economy, keen insight into the blockchain industry and strong risk control ability;
- Good communication skills in Business English, education background in finance, economics, finance or related majors;
- Study abroad background is preferred, love blockchain industry and have a certain understanding of the industry.