Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
The Investor Relations Manager (IRM) is responsible for producing content and project management for high value accounts. The IRM is responsible for completing work determined by a cross functional team that will allow the client to gain efficiency and achieve better results. Their primary focus is on the tactical execution of the customer IR strategy delivered through Q4 desktop, market intelligence insight, and financial workstation tools.
We are looking for someone that prides themselves on strong attention to detail, timeliness, and collaboration, and who is very proactive, task focussed, organized and has excellent problem-solving skills.
- The IRM works in lockstep with the customer and our Investor Relations Success Platform (IRSP) Director in executing the tactical components of the client’s IR program including; assessing customer requests, configuring products, data gathering and analysis, crafting presentations, and constructing best practice guides, etc.
- Develops a deep understanding of customer needs, expectations and what is required to deliver on them
- Responsible for key deliverables and ensuring high satisfaction that creates Q4 evangelists
- Works seamlessly with squad members (IR Partner, Market Intelligence Analysts, and IR Leads) and shared services to deliver on service excellence
- Ensure all client requests are dealt with directly or routed appropriately within a timely and effective manner
- Provide onboarding/training for the Q4 platform and service model
- Play supporting role to the client through their quarterly earnings cycles. Pre, during and post earnings.
- Acquire and maintain strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keep apprised of its regulations, trends and best practices
- Monitor industry trends, news, policy and regulatory changes and other relevant information; share with squad and IRP on regular basis
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell, upsell
- Support IRSP Director in delivering intelligence reports and insights. Assist in the creation of presentations and other communication materials, i.e. fact sheet, business segment report, for investors.
- Continual learning and development with the goal of becoming an expert in IR, Capital Markets and Q4 product and services
- University or college degree
- 2-3 years of relevant work in investor relations, either within an agency or client side is a plus
- A strong knowledge of, or experience with financial, capital markets and Investor Relations
- Familiar with Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior client engagement skills, demonstrated success in building and maintaining effective customer relationships, particularly with those in decision-making roles.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Proactive, provides creative insights and/or solutions to address client
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build relationships
- Consistently operate with high integrity
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
- Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
- Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.