Reporting to the VP of Technology Products, the iOS Developer will help develop our flagship Evercar app for rideshare and deliver drivers. If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about bringing great experiences to life, being a craftsman in engineering and love working in a collaborative environment with your product & experience partners, then we want to talk to you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality, high performance applications for iOS platform.
- Build amazing, stable, and beautiful products.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like release planning, coding, testing and production release.
- Write end-to-end (unit/integration) automated test suites for all components.
- Work closely with product managers and designers for feature requirements and deliver high quality features.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS/MS degree, preferably in a Computer Science or related field
- Proven working experience in software development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift Touch (iOS)
- Experience with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Passion for designing and engineering rich user interfaces
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
- Ability to think logically, diagnose/triage.
- Driven to execute and follow through.
- ReactJS and ReactNative
- Knowledge of the automotive or the energy space, or at least some familiarity with the industry and the trends driving it.
- Ground floor opportunity with high growth potential
- Aggressive compensation package, base, bonus & equity
- Generous benefits package including 401K
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Start Up environment
- People driven culture
Vision Fleet is an equal opportunity employer.