Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the World's largest food-ordering networks. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at "getting things done". You will play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin is waiting for you!
- You will be working on our Delivery Hero codestack that serves multiple apps in different countries
- You will work in a Scrum team closely together with Product, QA, UX, UI, front and back-end engineers
- You will help more junior developers to grow as they join the team
Your heroic skills:
- You have great experience with Objective-C, iOS SDK and know best practices
- You have worked with REST APIs
- Writing tests for your code belongs to your definition of done
- You know the importance of UX, your work is sustainable
- No matter if storyboards or code, you know your way around to create the best layout possible
- Very proactive person with the ability to seek out informations needed or share them
- Strong attention to details and knowing how to compromise on good design vs. pragmatic decisions
- Estimate realistic time required to execute projects and deliver them in time. You are passionate about creating world class products to inspire people. You are thrilled to have an impact
- You are a team player, you love interacting with the whole team
- Experience in setting up and working with a CI, preferable Jenkins.
- Experience in writing UI tests with Swift as programming language.
We offer you:
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
- Well-funded startup with entrepreneurial culture
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Company supported pension scheme
- Dynamic international office environment with English as working language
- An exponential learning curve of a fast-growing e-commerce startup
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
- Ability for rapid career advancement