Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Over 50 million people use Trello for a million different things — from running their book club to managing their sales pipeline and much more. We’re looking for a developer to help us make the best possible mobile experience for Trello customers. We’ve taken on big problems, like seamless offline support, so if you get excited by seemingly impossible problems, we should talk!
What you'll do
- Work directly with product managers, designers and developers to refine and ship features to Trello users.
- Understand performance, scalability, and software development best practices, and implement them in the code you write.
- Contribute to a highly popular and well-rated iOS application.
More about you
- A deep knowledge of iOS gained through years of experience.
- Can write Swift and are comfortable reading Objective-C.
- Experience as an effortless communicator who cares more about solving problems than being right.
It's great, but not required, if you have
- An eye for design and user experience.
- Experience working on a remote team, including remote cross-functional product development teams.
More about us
- We’re a distributed team of iOS developers looking for a team player who is eager to learn.
- We care deeply about creating a high-quality product. We don’t just get stuff done, we get it done well.
- We hire creative people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We're strongly against separations of responsibility and throwing work "over the wall."
- Our office is in New York City (but you don't have to be).
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub