We're looking for an exceptional iOS engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate must love creating and growing products from the very early stages. Your colleagues see you as a programming expert and go to you with their toughest problems. You are comfortable jumping in and learning new skills as we build and grow our systems. You have strong product sensibilities and deeply care about the end-user experience.
- You will work with teams to build and ship products that users love
- You thrive on the challenge of how to build a new product and network from scratch
- You care about finding and focusing on the right ideas collaboratively with a team
- You understand the complexities of the mobile product life cycle
- You have strong knowledge of the iOS platform to help guide design & engineering decisions
- You are a pleasure to work with and you work great under pressure
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years building products for high-impact consumer applications
- Proven experience working with the best designers and engineers, and mentoring and developing talent
- Solid experience shipping products of significant complexity
- Able to make solid technical judgements and back them up articulately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to be flexible, and to quickly adapt to new information
- Experience in social, local, commerce, and payments are a plus (mobile experience is assumed)
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company and/or a startup a plus
- History of open source contributions strongly preferred
Kit is excited to offer a full-time role with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a very competitive compensation package.
Kit is an e-commerce platform for product discovery. We are building a service that aims to use social discovery to recommend products across various categories. We are based in New York City with an office in San Francisco.