Do you love a fast-paced environment where you are responsible for critical on boarding operations? Add to that the opportunity to become an expert on Apple devices and the latest SAAS tools! If you have answered YES, keep reading as we may have the perfect job for you.
What you will do:
• Deploy new hire laptops, and refresh older laptops
• Earn and keep current on certifications for Apple
• Work closely with Apple to repair and refresh devices
• Resolve issues requiring quick and clear communication
• Keep track of devices and accessory inventory while performing refreshes
• Manage shipping & receiving of products
• Assist users with software programs and adjusting settings on existing software
• Read and research specifications, work with the team to keep Sumo on the best tools
• Complete service tickets in JIRA Cloud
• Learn and use new processes and procedures as required for support process
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor and manager
What you bring:
• 3+ years of experience servicing various Apple Mac laptops and desktops
• Start up experience
• A positive and "whatever it takes" attitude
• Assist with onboarding and offboarding
• Commitment to staying current on technology and procedures
• Comfortable with written and verbal communication
• Ability to work with deadlines
Extra points for:
• College degree or work related college course
• Apple Certifications
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Sumo Logic became a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ Index in 2020. We serve over 2,000 customers and 60,000+ users across the globe: AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.