As the IT Audit Manager, you will build the Internal Audit function of a newly public company, and have regular exposure to senior executives and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. In this hands-on role, you will lead the IT Audit efforts for OnDeck by providing regular updates and tracking results which will drive the team's success. You will also be the key point person to internal and external team members to streamline communication and increase the Audit team's value to the organization.
As an IT Audit Manager, you will:
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective IT internal audit program, including providing expertise on IT Audit methodologies.
- Lead IT efforts for the team including coordinating with our external auditor, identifying risks and impacts from emerging standards, testing/reviewing/monitoring of work, reporting on findings, and collaborating with management on remediation efforts. Lead the Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO 2013, and SOC reporting efforts for Technology controls.
- Develop a deep understanding of the overall Technology environment, core IT processes/applications, and how Technology supports OnDeck’s business, financial, and operational objectives.
- Take part in our annual risk assessment and development of the annual audit plan for the IT areas.
- Partner with management to mitigate risks by helping think through creative solutions to issues. You are passionate about wanting to build excellent relationships with internal team members.
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities, cost savings, controls optimizations, and other visionary recommendations.
- Assist in the development of internal audit staff to achieve high levels of performance and morale.
- Participate our Audit Committee meetings and other strategic initiatives, as necessary.
- Work on other projects and responsibilities, as needed.
Qualifications for success:
- 5+ years of IT audit experience including general controls, application controls, and other technology areas. 2+ years in a managerial role is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems, or a related field.
- You have lead IT practices and IT controls and governance frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ISO 27001.
- You have worked with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements and understand how it relates to the audit team's work.
- You have been in a role requiring the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with control owners, clients, or management.
- You have public accounting and/or consulting experience, and/or related industry experience is a plus. Big-4 experience is a plus.
- You have at least one of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CIA, CISSP, CEH, or other relevant certification.
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts and techniques would be great.
- Experience with ACL for data analytics is a huge is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits from day one.
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take off the time that you need when you need.
- Up to four months paid parental leave for all new parents. Adoption assistance with reimbursement of up to $5K. We want you to have time to bond with your new bundle of joy.
- Order lunch on us from Seamless. You can order what you want, when you want and from where you want.
- We’ll match your 401(k) contributions and offer a discount through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan. All to complement your personal financial strategy.
- We want to help advance your career. Take classes relevant to your job and the first $5K is on us.
- Enjoy our annual company summer party, holiday party and department quarterly outings.
- Semi-annual Hackathons to give our teams a fun way to innovate together and come up with awesome ideas.
- Our partnership with SoFi gives you access to student loan refinancing, personal loans and even mortgages.
- We work hard, we play hard. Build or join an OnDeck intramural club, group, and/or sports team and be part of our OnDeck Community.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our employees and power their growth through being challenged every day and offering careers that inspire. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – whether it’s a game of Ping-Pong, team get-togethers or weekly happy hours in the office.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
OnDeck Stats & In the News:
- In 2015, OnDeck & JP Morgan Chase partner to offer small business loans, named the biggest deal in the history of marketplace lending
- Our first $3 billion in loans led to 74,000 jobs and $11 Billion in U.S. economic impact.
- On December 17, 2014 OnDeck rings in the biggest NYC tech IPO since 1999
- OnDeck was New York’s largest VC-backed tech exit ever
Awards we've received:
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014
OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No recruiters or agencies, please.**