Who we are
As an IT Desktop and Office Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing office personnel with a smooth and uninterrupted experience for their daily use of the basic and/or shared equipment of office such as PC workstations, printers, scanners and meeting room equipment. In order to do this, you will provide a daily helpdesk support service whilst at the same time proactively monitoring the currently installed equipment by planning and rolling out updates & upgrades.
- Install, maintain and upgrade PC workstations, laptops, printer and scanner equipment.
- Install, track and upgrade operating systems & patches, as well as end-user applications.
- Keep meeting room equipment (PC, TV, camera, microphone & other equipment) functional at all times.
- Install and maintain hard and soft telephone devices.
- Install and maintain access control devices.
- B.Sc in Information Systems technology or relevant discipline.
- Working knowledge of IT operating systems (Windows 7 & 10, Ubuntu & Debian, MacOS).
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
- Basic networking skills.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to write clear and concise documentation and provide end user training as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Finally, you have a legal permit to work in Greece, and you have any military obligations fulfilled.
Awesome but not necessary
- Basic scripting knowledge (Windows & Linux)
- Working knowledge of at least one deployment tool (like OCS Inventory).
- Familiarity with at least one ticketing system (ideally jira).
- Non stop training & learning
- The opportunity to work in a high paced environment using cutting edge technology to help expand our global brand
- The chance to work with passionate professionals and grow professionally
- A relaxed & fun work environment where you can play ping pong, join in yoga lessons, dance classes & take part in kayaking excursions
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 3000㎡