iboss has created the first and only Secure Cloud Gateway specifically designed to solve the challenge of securing distributed organizations. Built for the cloud, iboss leverages an elastic, node-based architecture that provides advanced security for today’s decentralized organizations and scales to meet the ever-increasing bandwidth needs of tomorrow. The iboss Secure Cloud Gateway is backed by more than 100 patents and protects over 4,000 organizations worldwide, making iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, determines and implements solution.
- Provide technical assistance (via phone, email, or in person) and support for incoming helpdesk queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help
- Walk customer through problem-solving process with a friendly, helpful, and positive attitude
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Maintain inventory for all hardware and software assets
- Clean up computers
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems, such as slowness, virus, malware, etc
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), wireless, and other systems
- Install or replace computer peripherals for users
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Troubleshoot printing and wireless connectivity
- At least 2-3 years supporting PC’s and Mac’s in a corporate environment
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, including user management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Basic knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN as it relates to TCP/IP, IP addresses, subnet masks, default gateways, etc
- Friendly and willingness to help with all computer-related issues
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office 365, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability and desire to learn new hardware and software
- Familiar with basic peripherals such as telephones, wireless keyboards/mice, Bluetooth headsets, docking stations
- Process & detailed oriented
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas