We are looking to employ an IT Infrastructure & Support Engineer to join the Infrastructure and Support team working out of our Berlin office (with some remote work as well). You will be working within ADAM Audio as the local IT resource and supporting the wider Focusrite group of companies representing the communication hub to our external IT-provider.
The primary goal of this role will be to provide high quality IT support the local business/region in their local language. You will be responding to support ticket & escalations, working on internal projects to help deliver an amazing user experience to your internal customers, facilitating the automation of internal processes and working to tight SLAs. In this role you are responsible for inhouse hardware service / support / maintenance
The role will require you to implement new services and debug complex infrastructure issues while making sure that you keep our environment available & secure.
You will be a self-starter with a passion for learning, a keen eye for detail with excellent time management skills thus having the ability to manage multiple projects and support at any one time.
As part of the wider global Infrastructure and Support team you will also help drive the technological choices of the business and work around an Agile/Kanban team to manage the ongoing work stack.
An ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Fluency in German and English being able to communicate technical problems to non-technical users in both languages.
- Extensive professional experience with Office 365 - Managing Azure AD in a large organisation
- Understanding of ERP-systems (e.g. SAP, Navision, Comarch)
- Experience of MacOS/Windows troubleshooting
- An excellent understanding of networking fundamentals TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- SharePoint Implementation, Development and Administration experience
Experience in any the following domains will also be beneficial.
- Azure cloud services
- Powershell scripting
- Bash scripting
- Firewall administration
- Windows Server
- Hyper V
- Security incident response
- A rapidly growing, internationally positioned company in Berlin Adlershof which, as part of the Focusrite Group, is the speedboat of a EUR 250 million listed group
- Be part of the team that develops and builds the best studio monitors worldwide, with which not only artists like Adele, the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, etc. work, but also more than 5 Oscar-nominated films from the last few years
- A fresh, very international and colorful team in which lively exchange among colleagues and mutual support are a matter of course
- The opportunity to take on challenging, responsible and varied tasks across departments (we build the plane while we fly it)
- Long-term development prospects, flat hierarchies and entrepreneurial freedom: we grow, you develop with us
- Flexible working hours with pragmatic remote solutions and a high priority of work-life balance
- We have fun questioning and changing what already exists with the aim of helping our customers to perfectly express their creativity (we amplify your ideas)
- Other benefits? Group bonus programm, support with health care, regular language lessons, employee discounts, events, co-working membership at Factory Berlin, and of course good fruit, good coffee, good mood :-)