This individual will help manage many of the IT function across Hampton Creek. Responsible for over-seeing IT projects, helping support a rapidly growing company with our technology needs.
· Manage corporate system administration.
· Manage on-boarding / off-boarding of employees as it relates to IT.
· Manage software & system licensing.
· Maintain all inventory of devices, deployed and back stock, asset management.
· Manage and maintain our backup strategy for all equipment and systems.
· Manage phone system.
· Manage security (network, VPN, etc.).
· Manage AV infrastructure.
· Manage IT ticketing system and help desk.
· Manage and troubleshoot printers.
· Mobile device management.
· Manage ERP / HRIS / etc. hosting environments.
· Manage laptop / desktop deployments & upgrades.
· Assist facilities with build out that require IT infrastructure.
· Working understanding of Mac & Windows operating systems.
· Some of the apps we use:
– Gmail, Google Apps, CrashPlan, Sales Force, Great Plains, High Jump, Microsoft Office, Quip, etc.
· Need to be a “roll up your sleeves” and collaborative type of manager. Management needs to be in the details of what is going on to make good decisions as well as help get work done.
· Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently both internally and externally.
· Demonstrated experience leading projects and implementing process improvements.
· Appreciation for explaining complex problems and solutions in understandable terms
· Emotionally intelligent & influential negotiator and persuader.
· Inspired, not intimidated, by rapid growth and scaling.
· Your colleagues use the following words to describe you: gritty, common sensical, smart, possess a sense of humor and know how to get stuff done.
– Understand all things Google Apps For Business
– Know Meraki Dashboard like the back of your hand
– Have experience installing and managing an enterprise-level VoIP phone system
– Understand DeployStudio
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new IT Manager job post.✕