La Haus has the goal of making financial and geographic freedom accessible to millions of households in Latin America. We are transforming the real estate industry with world-class technology, data, and customer service. Technology provides efficiency and fluidity in our processes, data achieves transparency and precision, and personalized customer service brings the human touch to the most important financial decision for most people: Buying a home or starting an investment project.
As IT Manager you will work on building the end-user culture inside the company, building relations with vendors, maintaining contact with different services providers, coordinating and managing the SaaS tools budget.
We are looking for a Hauser:
- Is guided by Human Sense, always with respect and empathy for others.
- Is an example of Transparency.
- Have a mindset of Innovation, always looking for the best way to do things.
- Works with Autonomy is the owner of their future.
- Is Humble, can see the opportunity to learn from any person and situation.
- Always go the extra mile, working with commitment and dedication.
- Keeps it Simple, remember ... less is more.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Ensures all users benefit from effective technology and efficient Internet access, and continually assesses needs and requirements.
- Coordinate support, troubleshooting, and repair for IT equipment and networks.
- Monitors online security for users and networks and takes appropriate steps to address security breaches if necessary.
- Establishes relationships with technology and component vendors.
- Oversees IT support department staff, including education, training.
- Manages departmental budget and tracks spending on equipment and staff.
- Develops and maintains emergency plans to address equipment, power, or security failure to ensure technology and data preservation.
- Manage tools like: Google Workspace, Freshservice, Teamviewer, Adobe, HelloSign, Apple Business, Miro, Zoom.
- Has a thorough understanding of available technology and researches to learn about innovative solutions and new releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Passionate about customers and new technology.
- Experience working with software companies.
- Experience with Team building, team motivation, forward planning, strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making.
Benefits of working at La Haus:
- A dynamic work environment, with an entrepreneurial spirit in which we love to work as a team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Medical support.
- 15 vacation days + 5 personal days.
- Professional and psychological coaching.
- Subsidy in education, fitness and welfare programs.
- Working fully remote with an international team.
Learn more about La Haus