We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Operations Engineer at ComplyAdvantage to join our team and help with our mission to stamp out corruption and prevent money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
What you will do:
- You will be our chief problem solver for our employees with IT woes - laptops, operating systems, audio and visual tech - ensuring that you enable our technology-driven business is able to continuously grow
- You will be working closely with InfoSec and will be primarily responsible for the security of all endpoints across the business
- Account management and endpoint management on Windows, Linux and Mac
- You’ll ensure our meeting room and business equipment is fully functioning (ChromeBox, etc) and enables our international offices to easily communicate and network with one another
- You’ll be the first point of contact for support with GSuite, Office, VPN, Encryption, Network, etc
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You will have taken ownership of the security and management of all endpoints across the business, providing confidence that all devices are well managed
- People speak highly of IT operations - you are a helpful, friendly and proactive enabler, establishing relationships across all teams
- You will have been involved in identifying weakness in current systems, as well as evaluating and rolling out new solutions
- You will have stayed up to date with new technologies, and identified where they may be suitable for our use
- You will be a proactive problem solver with a passion for technology, able to research tried and tested solutions, as well as demonstrate creativity when required
- You have prior experience providing technology supporting to end users, ideally across hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Communicating with people clearly and patiently comes easily to you
- You understand the importance of the security of information systems in a business or enterprise, possibly with an interest in ethical hacking
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme