We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer at ComplyAdvantage to join our fast growing team and help us to stamp out corruption and prevent money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
Every day we internationally fight financial crimes such as such as fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We do this through the creative use of modern technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry.
After securing Series B in a funding round led by Index Ventures and joined in the round by our existing Series A investor, Balderton Capital, we are tripling our revenue each year and now scaling the business globally.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
Our team values that ComplyAdvantage include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
What you will do:
- You will be our chief problem solver and first point of support for our employees IT woes - laptops, operating systems, audio and visual tech - enabling our technology-driven business to continuously grow
- You will work closely with InfoSec and will be primarily responsible for the security of all endpoints across the business
- Account management and endpoint management on Windows, Linux and Mac
- You’ll ensure our meeting room and business equipment is fully functioning and enables our international offices to easily communicate and network with one another
- You will have the opportunity to learn more about info-sec and support in growing your role in areas of interest
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You will have taken ownership of the security and management of all endpoints across the business, showing good management skills
- People speak highly of IT operations - you are a helpful, friendly and proactive enabler, establishing relationships across all teams
- You will have been involved in identifying weakness in current systems, as well as evaluating and rolling out new solutions
- You will have stayed up-to-date with new technologies, and identified where they may be suitable for our use
- You will have shaped the role into your own and helped the business IT run smoothly
- You are ambitious, keen to learn and enthusiastic about all things tech!
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You have experience or knowledge on providing technology support to end users, ideally across hardware, operating systems, and applications
- You have patience and excellent communication skills
- You understand the importance of the security of information systems - an interest in information security and ethical hacking is a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional fun-filled social events!