Founded in 1971 in Somerset, England, today Mulberry is a truly global fashion company and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Across all locations, we are united by our employee values: Be Bold, Be Open, Be Responsible, Be Imaginative.
If these are values you share, we would love you to join our team.
This position sits within our Technology & Customer Experience Department at Mulberry. Working alongside both Support and Project Teams to ensure they are supported by the Operations Team, resposnsible for change and making on-going improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working alongside ‘Head of End User Support’ and our ‘Infrastructure & Security Manager’ your repsonsibilities include the following;
· Enabling the Change Manager to formalise how IT Change Management is implemented across all platforms both BAU and via Projects through transformation.
· Ensuring on-going improvements and changes are delivered through the engineers and systems Business Analyst.
· Problem Management – taking the lead with communicating and co-ordinating teams when there is a major incident, ensuring RCA is performed and any changes required of the back of it are implemented with the relevant teams.
· Ensuring the team assist the Support Team with any priority issues.
· Manage relevant suppliers.
· Working with multiple teams/departments on managing priorities on pipeline of work.
· Hands on approach to working through any Technical Issues to find resoloutions.
· Understand and demonstrate the Mulberry employee values and behaviours: Be Bold, Be Imaginative, Be Open, Be Responsible.
· Support Mulberry to deliver an inclusive culture, through behaving in a way that is open-minded and respectful towards others, and understanding that your views, opinions and experiences may not always be shared by your colleagues.
· Act as an ambassador for Mulberry and communicate positively about the brand.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Proven experience in IT project management / operations and strong understanding of project management principles.
· Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
· Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
· Experience with assisting with the root cause analysis of complex issues.
· Assist with support complex/wide range of systems/applications.
· Diligent and thorough with an excellent eye for attention to detail.
· An outstanding work ethic and the ability to build good working relationships across the business and ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
· Experience/Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
· Experience with API integrations and Integration platforms
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, with the ability to prioritise, negotiate and use one's own judgement.
Mulberry is an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent. All hiring decisions are made only on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role. If you need us to make any adjustments to our application or interview processes to enable you to be at your best, please email us at email@example.com.