Sertis is a leading Data and AI company based in the heart of Bangkok.
We provide both off-the-shelf and customised solutions for our clients ranging from data infrastructure, BI development, and data-driven business insights to forecasting, optimization, and computer vision. Our expert team of data and AI consultants work closely with clients, across different industries such as retail, manufacturing, banking, energy, airlines, agriculture, and healthcare, to understand their business needs and deliver bespoke solutions using cutting-edge technologies that are just right for them.
Our aim is to be one of the leading Data and AI companies globally, where a diverse mix of talent want to come, stay and do their best work We pride ourselves on bringing not only the best, but also nice, talent from around the World. We recognise that our company runs on our people's hard work and dedication while maintaining a culture that encourages learning, growth opportunity, innovative contribution, and a sense of ownership.
For more information, please visit: https://www.sertiscorp.com/
About the job
Our IT Operations Manager will be responsible for handling day to day maintenance of our IT hardware/software and IT infrastructure, while proactively evaluating and recommending areas of improvement in our IT operations. Additionally, there may be opportunities to set up and deploy many of the AI products we have in development!
What are the responsibilities of an IT Operations Manager?
In this role, you will get to:
- Install and configure hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Repair equipment and replace parts
- Maintain records of software licenses
- Manage stock of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Maintenance and monitor of computer networks and systems
- Perform electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades
- Other ad-hoc tasks, such as deploying AI systems
Requirements for this role are:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, or any other related field
- 4-5 years experiences in IT support
- Experiences on Windows, MacOS and Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Client-Server Applications and basic computer network
- Ability to explain technical problems to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and in team environment
- Willing to be able to travel to client locations if needed
Who excels in this role?
- Someone who loves getting things done!
- Open-minded - eager to ask for comments/suggestions for improvement
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Love doing tons of research
- Have a can-do and will-do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenges
What are some of the benefits of working at Sertis?
- Hybrid working environment
- Up early or a slow starter in the morning? We have flexible office hours
- Mentorship programs for every level; from executive-level coaching to fresh grad
- Learning support- to help you build your skillset and grow your career
- Get to work and learn from the best in the industry, and share your ideas with like-minded individuals
- We cultivate intelligence and learning so that our experts can become community leaders in their respective fields in the tech industry
- Amazing colleagues to enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Result-oriented workplace; We provide direction, not orders, and give you the autonomy to deliver your best work
- We work at the frontier of innovation in the AI industry
- Work on meaningful solutions that solve and improve real-life problems and challenges
- We run like a startup, and embrace the adventure; we focus on getting things done, while still having a down-to-earth and informal culture
This is your chance to build your career in a growing data-driven industry.