We are change-makers!
We combine our global experience in key industries and the latest technologies to help fast-growing and established companies transform and accelerate their business models, develop innovative digital solutions, scale technology capabilities, and sustain their growth.
Building bridges towards a better future with more opportunities.
To ensure we are building a diverse, inclusive environment that reflects the truth about our culture as well as social and professional goals, we seek to recruit with an ever-increasing focus on representation. That means we consider expressions of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers factors that bring significant assets to our company, ensuring that there are no barriers to connect talent with incredible opportunities.
We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and everyone at e-Core is empowered to be themselves and encouraged to develop professionally and personally.
Join us as a Mid-level IT Program Manager!
Our company can count on top talents! As an Mid-level IT Program Manager, you will lead and work with other Managers on cases that will help cultivate the team values and technical expertise. Working under the guidance of more experienced Managers, as a Mid-level Program Manager supports the team in ensuring that projects are completed on time, within scope, and within budget.
This position suits you if you have:
- Have experience managing cross-functional back-office projects;
- Experience building OKRs and being well-versed in the methodology;
- Have experience in building a business-centric culture that champions the company's needs;
- Have experience with interpreting data analytics to drive insight and drive customer value;
- Can demonstrate success in multi-functional influence and inspiring change in a matrices environment;
- Advanced English skills are must have, you will work within a multicultural environment;
- Are passionate about the business and delivering disciplined improvements;
Would be great if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- You previous experience working as a Program Manager in a Tech company.
- Working knowledge of Agile practices.
- Communication skills are important for the role.
- You need excellent leadership skills, along with a knack for problem-solving.
- A PMP or Scrum Master certification are nice to have.
What you will do in this role:
- Set, delegate and prioritize tasks and schedules to improve process efficiency.
- Improve and introduce relevant business solutions for better implementation and integration.
- Be familiar and/ or experienced with OKRs - create, adapt, modify according to the company operation.
- Develop reports on your findings on OKR results to upper management and other stakeholders.
- Plan, track, and document every single program you manage.
- Ensure that all programs are following their budgets and delivery times.
- Collaborate with other relevant departments, including the product, sales, finance and others.
- You have to ensure positive business engagement across the board.
Where you will be based on BR remote
What you'll get:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Meal and/or Food allowance
- Multi Benefits Card
- 15 days of vacation every 6 months (30 days of PTO per year)
- Private Pension Plan
- Short-Term Incentive Plan (PLR)
- Parking allowance in SP and POA offices
- Possibility to choose between a variety of work models
- Financial support for studies and daycare center
- Flexible work hours
- Customized setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard)
- Home Office Setup Allowance (according to your work model)
- Monthly Remote Work Allowance (according to your work model)
- Gympass partnership
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the e-Core Privacy Notice.
Ao me inscrever, concordo que li e entendi a Política de Privacidade da e-Core.