We are Sinch. The world’s number one in mobile engagement, helping amazing companies communicate with customers. And whether you know us or not, you’ve definitely used our tech. From the life-changing to the time-saving, we’re helping over 3,000 businesses to interact with people like never before.
And every time you hear a phone ping, you’ll be proud of knowing you were part of making that happen. 147 billion times a year. Now we’re looking for a IT Project Manager to join our team in Stockholm and chase the answers, chase the code and chase the dream with us.
Role and Responsibilities
As an IT Project Manager at Sinch you love high-stakes and fast pace. The IT Project Manager navigates well around internal IT, all functions, and all geographies across the organization, and applies it when working with both smaller and larger internal IT projects aimed at setting the scene for Sinch’s future. This person is comfortable with not knowing what types of projects will come next; the projects’ nature will range from the digital workspace, to infrastructure, to IT management, to technical aspects of Finance, Human Resources, Sales etc. The projects cut across all areas of the organization and requires you to be a true multi-tasker.
- Lead global IT projects, of which some will be focused on operationalizing integrations of M&A's in international multicultural environments.
- Take ownership of the full scope of projects, from planning to delivery.
- Act as a go-getter and coordinator.
- Manage the overall project plan/s and its quality, including e.g. scope, timelines, budgeting, resourcing, prioritizations, dependencies, risks, deliverables and milestones.
- Manage project communication and expectations, and coordinate project workstreams and stakeholders involved.
- Continuously review project changes and adopt the project/s to changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure successful project deliverables and hand-overs to receiving organizations.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate for this role is a leader and a team player who has a strategic and tactical mindset and is curious, open-minded and delivery focused. Your leadership skills in combination with strong ability to prioritize, meet conflicting needs and communicate well will help you succeed. Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Experience in complex project management (including cross-functional teams and external advisors), preferably gained from operationalization integrations of M&A's in international multicultural environments.
- Communication and interpersonal skills: excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain how technology support business objectives to non-technical leaders.
- Experience from management of multiple parallel projects and stakeholders.
- Very good understanding of how internal IT organizations operate and are managed.
- Experience within several business processes in scope for internal IT, e.g. finance operations, HR, sales and marketing.
- Good knowledge in modelling frameworks and processes, always mindful of the big picture.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially skills in PowerPoint and Excel are necessary in this role .
- Fluent English, both verbal and written.
Being you at Sinch:
We're a worldwide group of people, committed to diversity. We're working to offer an increasingly inclusive workplace wherever you are. No matter who you are, you'll be able to explore new career and growth options - sharing your voice, building your path and making it happen with us.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered to join our team regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, and more.