Are you a young professional with basic knowledge on billing processes, looking to join a well-established company with opportunities to grow?
Become a member of our IT purchasing and trading team and help us optimize IT services on behalf of the business. You would be covering the purchasing and accounting processes for our IT infrastructure, helping the team in supporting more than 3000 employees worldwide.
What you would be working on
- Execution of purchasing for the IT equipment for cargo partner employees: including both purchasing orders & suppliers management
- Controlling of incoming goods and receipts (IT stock)
- Execution of the SAP Accounting as part of the purchasing process
- Take responsibility for project tasks during infrastructure / organizational programs
- Manage the requests coming from the IT Webshop (Shopify)
- Cover the invoicing of IT equipment & services
- Completed education with a focus on economics/business administration (eg. HAK) or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge and experience in the areas of purchasing and billing
- Basic proficiency in SAP
- Team player
- Communicative person
- IT infrastructure knowledge would be appreciated
Professional growth opportunities? We are a company where the main focus is on people- they create our strength. We give development opportunities in various projects and encourage people to implement their own own initiatives.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Wage (gross): 1862 EUR/month *We are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!