Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
An opportunity to join us during a period of substantial growth as we prepare to launch our new cutting edge products.
Based on site in our Reading offices you'll define, lead, and manage Information Security management, governance, risk and compliance, and audit and assurance for our organisation. You'll develop an Information Security Strategy and Roadmap to protect the organisation from the increasing threat landscape. You'll implement tools, processes, procedures and reporting systems that help control and mitigate against critical vulnerabilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a clear strategy and roadmap for Information Security Management, together with an associated budget for implementation and annual development
- Assess current technologies, both on-premise and cloud, for potential vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades and/or improvements
- Identify and implement tools to help the organisation defend against security threats and vulnerabilities
- Lead and manage the organisations security certifications, including ISO:27001, Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials Plus and NIST
- Develop and improve security policies, procedures, and reporting systems
- Assist the IT Team with the monitoring of security events, their triage and remediation
- Oversee information security audits carried out by third parties
- Provide information security awareness training to colleagues
- Manage security team members as the company grows
- Develop and manage the organisation's Risk Management System and escalate risks that are out of appetite
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place to assure the Information Security Management System and Security Operations are adequately controlled and mitigated
- Develop and improve physical security, disaster recovery and data recovery systems
- Use our Vulnerability Management System to identify threats and vulnerabilities and for installing critical security patches
Ideally; You'll Have:
- Degree in Information Security or related subject and/or a experience of working in a similar IT Security role
- Experience of leading ISO27001 certification and external audits in a complex operating environment
- Understanding of the NIST Framework and / or NIST assessments
- Knowledge and understanding of computer networks, operating systems (Windows, MacOS and Linus), Azure and O365
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre