Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is a remote workplace with headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. This position can be based remotely in the US #LI-Remote
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a coordinator with outstanding attention to details and interpersonal communication skills. You are expected to be a conceptual thinker with excellent organizational and time management skills. In addition, you will have the ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced environment.
Reporting directly to the HR & Recruiting Ops Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating the Human Resources processes in all business functions and supporting our employees throughout the full employee lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Lead security planning and execution for the company.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to ensure Matteport’s product, infrastructure, and practices are secure and compliant.
- Partner with Facilities and IT to ensure Matterport's employees, premises, and assets are secure.
- Proactively identify, prioritize, and communicate security risks to people across the company.
- Participate in cross-functional business risk council.
- Constantly improve our team culture, practices, and effectiveness.
- Work with people from all walks of life.
- Focus on problems that will foster your career growth, and get feedback and support from the rest of the company.
Who you are:
- You have significant experience across multiple security domains, with special attention to at least two of Infrastructure Security, Application Security, and Operational Security.
- You have experience managing technical people and know how to build strong teams.
- You know industry best practices for security.
- You are a great communicator who can explain detailed security issues and risks to a broad, non-technical audience.
- You are an excellent prioritizer who can contextualize security risks alongside other business risks and opportunities.
- You work well with engineering, legal, product, executives, and others. You tailor your communication style, level of detail, and approach based on the audience.
- You operate effectively across teams and disciplines even in highly ambiguous situations, with minimal direction needed.
- You know how to recruit from all backgrounds and interview consistently and without bias.
- You've helped your reports learn new skills, either directly or by getting them mentors.
- You have experience building inclusive team cultures.
- You are thoughtful about scheduling and planning for projects in a startup environment.
- You care about building great products and a great company that matters.
Projects you will work on
- You will build a team of security experts that helps the entire company operate quickly, confidently, and safely.
- You will help us participate in technical communities and build a strong security brand.
- Run the security function at a high-growth startup tracking towards IPO.
Perks & Benefits
- * Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- * 401k Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits· For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers
- * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment and provides a sense of inclusion and belonging.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.