The role is responsible for providing analysis and support in evolving the organisation’s security program. Reporting to the Head of Information Security Operations, the role involves assisting in the development of procedures and controls supporting security and privacy best practices in the design and operation of a cloud-hosted enterprise SaaS solution. The role will also involve fulfilment of ongoing security assessments for both internal and external customers, including penetration tests, risk assessments and audit responsibilities. The role involves keen awareness and understanding of global security threats along with relevant mitigation solutions including security awareness training and communications strategies.
- Work with both technical and business functions to promote awareness and best practices across the organisation to meet the goals of the security program.
- Assist in the identification, evaluation and implementation of security solutions
- Manage, review and provide guidance on usage of key
- Maintain awareness of current security technologies, threats, mitigations and general security best practices
- Support development and operation of internal security awareness communications and training programs.
- Perform penetration testing and security assessments of web applications
- Monitor, review and respond to actual or potential security incidents, threats or flaws relevant to deployed technologies and services.
- Respond to customer security assessment requests made to the organisation
- Experience in Information security operations and technical business analysis fields, preferably involving cloud-hosted infrastructure
- Experience of operating and managing vulnerability scanning tools
- Good knowledge and understanding of OWASP guidelines for application security
- Familiarity with major cloud service stacks including AWS and GCP and Heroku
- Proactive approach to problem solving with ability to report and present risks, issues and assessments to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Positive attitude and ability to work and communicate well with both internal and external customers and stakeholders
What we offer:
To offer the safest environment we have been working remotely and will continue to do so for the next few months but we will ensure you have all the support you need during onboarding and beyond.
When it is safe to return to the office we are located in the WeWork building on Harcourt Street. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including stock options, professional development, health insurance, life insurance, disability, 25 days holidays and €2.5k employee referral. We have a flexible working environment, a great team to work with and supply you with all the tools you need to be successful.
WHO WE ARE:
- Qstream is a leading enterprise microlearning solution proven by science and in practice to boost learner performance at scale through knowledge reinforcement, engagement, and analytics. Since 2008, Qstream has been on a mission to make people in the workplace better at what they do. Today, over 600 global organizations rely on Qstream to build high-performance teams by delivering a precision microlearning experience that reinforces job-critical knowledge and skills in minutes a day. Resulting in 93% average learner engagement levels and 17% average proficiency improvements, Qstream gives companies the tools they need to get a real-time view of performance readiness and take action where it is needed most. Qstream has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, United States servicing a customer base across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.