With evermore Monks and workstations, our global IT department could use some extra IT support at our Dutch offices. Led by our CTO, our HQ team comprises IT support admins and network engineers who closely collaborate towards a unified way of working. Each MediaMonks production hub has a dedicated IT team, while our smaller offices are supported by our HQ team.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a junior IT Monk at MediaMonks, you contribute to making sure that your 1,000+ colleagues across around the world can collaborate to craft cool stuff for amazing brands.
- You’ll work 3 weeks a month from our headquarters in Hilversum and 1 week per month from our new sales office in Amsterdam.
- You’ll install and configure our hardware and software, and help our Monks by taking in broken devices for repairs and replacements.
- You handle incoming issues and support requests from Monks around the world, fixing software problems and setting up workstations for new employees.
- While you’ll mostly help the 500 Monks based in the Netherlands, you’ll support colleagues from other offices through our ticket system, or simply through Slack.
- Your responsibilities as an administrator include managing user accounts and looking after our printer network (even digital production can’t do without toner and paper).
Come Support Our Support Team
At MediaMonks, not one day is the same. You’ll be part of an international company filled that is always on the move. We operate as one team with 1,000+ around the world, and we expect to keep growing exceptionally, meaning there’s always new stuff happening on the IT front. There will be a lot of opportunities to develop both yourself and our IT systems. If you see something that can be improved, you’ll probably also get credit for being the one who fixed it.
In addition to a growing range of responsibilities, this job comes with a number of perks to tide you over including amazing food, parties and winter sports, and next-gen pension fund for when you’re old. If you like the idea of working for successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for, we’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? [email protected] has answers.
- For this junior-level role, we’re not looking for a director but for a doer: a hands-on employee who hustles and helps in equal measure to keep our Monks and Machines up and running.
- You have a (vocational) degree in a relevant field of study, or 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- You can communicate and support colleagues in both English and Dutch.
- Setting up new workstations is hardly work for you: you always think ahead so that new employees have everything they need to get started.
- You can work independently and provide support for both Windows and Mac.
- You can provide application support for various kinds of software packages and have no trouble with installing plugins, patches and drivers.
- As a true IT professional, you have the inexplicable capacity to ‘fix’ problems simply by looking at allegedly malfunctioning devices.
- Next to the Magic Restart, you know how to solve more complex oddities in the workings and settings of networks and applications.Always exploring new IT territories, you are so eager to learn on the job we don’t even have to tell you.