IT Support Engineer
This role is based in our Manchester office, you must live within a commutable distance.
Occasional domestic/ international travel to remote offices
Welcome to Destination Sport Group where we set the global standard in sports travel, offering a uniquely holistic approach to partnerships not seen before. Our unique global sports travel business offers our partners the very best in everything they need in order to succeed. We are proud to have 7 market leading sports travel companies in our group, helping millions of customers to enjoy sport. https://destinationsport.com/
Our new IT Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the reliable running of the IT systems throughout Destination Sport Group through both proactive and reactive action. Provide technical support and technical project delivery to both the internal IT team and wider Business Stakeholders.
This is a varied & hands on role, as our new IT Support Engineer you will:
- Work with our 7 sport companies within Destination Sport to ensure our Desktop estate across all sites is maintained. Resolve any incidents, problems or requests associated with the below:
- Desktop / Laptop Builds
- Azure Active Directory
- Automated Software Deployment
- Print Management
- Office 365 / Exchange Online
- Email / Web Filtering
- Asset management
- Network Patching
- Remote Site Management
- System Security
- Work closely with the existing IT Infrastructure Manager to ensure security for office based & remote workers. As an ISO27001, BS10012, ISO22301 and Cyber Essentials Plus accredited business you must always carry out your role according to company IT policies.
- Assist with the handling of confidential information by ensuring appropriate file permissions are set
- Verify Microsoft 365, AD & AV set-up is as per company policy including memory stick blocking etc
- Assist with user education
- Check and be ready for disaster recovery or business continuity plans to be brought into action
- Carry out critical checks that enable proactive action to prevent any significant failure
- Act as a key technical support to assist with Technical Project Delivery for both IT & business driven projects i.e rollout of new technical solutions, network links upgrades & branch moves