Become a member of our Service Desk team and help us optimize services on behalf of the business, overseeing the IT functions.
As a point of contact for all cargo-partner IT users, you will be responsible for the qualitative support of our employees and their desktop environment (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, printer, telephone systems, etc.) as well as industry-specific applications. Help the team keep operations running smoothly for more than 3000 users worldwide!
Here's what you’re expect to do on a typical day
- 1st and 2nd level support for Windows-based user applications
- User management - permission management of several systems
- Asset management: care of employees regarding their IT workstation equipment
- Maintenance of the global network infrastructure
- Support of telecommunication systems (IP telephony)
- Collaboration on IT projects throughout the life cycle of IT infrastructure/organizational programs
- Handling incoming support requests from end users
Experience & skills you need
- Completed/ongoing technical education with a focus on IT (eg HTL) or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge in the areas of network technology and server landscapes
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems (desktop required, server desirable) and MS Office
- Solution oriented approach and team player
- High operational readiness, problem-solving competence and proactivity
- Good English skills
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a salary that is significantly higher than stated in the IT collective agreement (minimum salary according to collective agreement: EUR 1.862,-- gross/month)
- Free company parking
- Individual career opportunities in our diverse IT department
- Broad scope of work: possibility to gain hands-on knowledge of various technologies
- Excellent working atmosphere in dynamic team and an international environment
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!