We are looking for an IT Support and Helpdesk Engineer. In this position you will be the central point of contact for providing IT support to a globally distributed, diverse team at the crossroads of technology and food.
- You'll help transforming the IT Support department by implementing automation and new workflows
- You'll be contributing to ongoing system and process documentation efforts
- You'll have the chance to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders
What you’ll do
- You'll maintain our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management, deploying hardware and software and employees accounts
- You'll be the face of the IT Support team and provide 1st level support to all HelloFresh employees
- You'll be communicating with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
- You'll have the opportunity to contribute to ongoing system and process documentation efforts
What you’ll bring
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You have first experience as Support Engineer, System Administrator or in a comparable position in a mid-size company before (1+ years) or you have successfully completed an IT-related apprenticeship
- You have knowledge of computer maintenance (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- You have the experience in managing services such as G Suite, Jira/Confluence, and Microsoft Azure is a big plus
- It'll be a plus if you have knowledge of network administration (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN)
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.