Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
In this hybrid remote role at Parsley Health, you will provide proactive IT support, perform system audits, and ensure the successful implementation of IT and security policies while performing service requests such as employee onboarding/offboarding and system improvements within a fast-paced, growing environment.
This is a one-person team and supports a remote-first national workforce. This role reports into the CTO.
What you’ll do:
- Implement all general IT and company security policies and procedures
- Identify, log, and resolve technical problems utilizing our ticketing system
- Handle hardware and software purchasing
- Manage and complete service and support requests
- Store, receive, set up, and ship Mac laptops from the office (e.g., onboarding and off-boarding)
- Identify potential changes and system improvements
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with organizational guidelines
- Collaborate on additional projects as needed
- Commute to our New York Center (Flatiron district) once a week or as support requests arise to assist with on-premise projects or technical issues
What you’ll need:
- macOS experience
- Experience with supporting a remote-first environment including Slack, Zoom, Google Workspace and Okta
- Knowledge of Jamf
- Knowledge of bash
- Employee onboarding/offboarding experience
- Experience with procurement and inventory control
- Experience with supporting Zoom
- Familiarity with HIPAA/HITRUST (or similar compliance framework preferred)
- Startup experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience
Who you are:
Employee first mentality; you adopt an employee first mentality by helping take care of their needs who then help drive the business to deliver great patient outcomes
Inclusive; you foster a culture of learning and improvement within the team.
Multi tasker and adaptable; you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while never compromising high-quality deliverables.
Veteran at delivering high value products; you are well-practiced at delivering exceptional experiences from start to finish, as an embedded product manager in a cross-functional team.
Systems-thinker; you appreciate a project’s larger ecosystem and its potential for far-reaching impact – so when you solution, you not only consider the feature, but also the overall user journey and its entire multi-agent ecosystem.
Skilled communicator; you are a strong communicator with active listening skills, with an ability to build and develop close, trusting relationships.
Empathetic; you are an advocate for our members, as well as for our clinicians and their practice; designing for people managing chronic conditions – and the medical professionals that support them – requires a highly empathetic mindset.
Eager to troubleshoot the root cause; you love to dig deep into a problem, identify the root cause, and solve an issue.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is between $97,750 - $115,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!