RobustWealth is a fast-paced wealth management company that is changing the way investment advisors, banks, and enterprises are doing business. We provide a suite of optimized wealth management platforms used by individual clients, investment advisors, and enterprise organizations. We use technology and a customer-first strategy to solve hard problems faster and better through our culture of small teams that have tons of ownership in what they do.
RobustWealth is Hiring a Systems Administrator to sit side-by-side within out IT Team. The System Administrator is responsible for managing all aspects of the IT Infrastructure used in operations of the company which comprises of servers, networking devices, wireless access points, desktops/laptops, storage arrays, and telephone system. Infrastructure related responsibilities include planning, installation, configuration, monitoring performance, maintenance, security/compliance, administration and user support.
At RobustWealth, you will get to:
- Support and manage Microsoft Azure AD (Group Policies, Single Sign-on integrations, replication etc..)
- Support and manage Microsoft Intune including enrolling device, users, patching and compliance management.
- Support and manage Office 365 Suite
- Support and manage MDM solution.
- Onboard and offboard employee devices.
- Support DevOps team with system admin and networking changes.
- Support the team on procurements, inventories, and asset tracking.
- Support VoIP phone systems, softphone, and Android/ iOS mobile devices.
- Support AV solutions.
- Manage SIEM solutions, and Endpoint Protection.
- Provision and manage deployment, support, administration, and replacement of desktops, laptops (physical/virtual), networking devices, storages, etc.
- Continuously monitor to verify the health, integrity, and availability of all IT infrastructure and perform proper capacity planning for current and future demands of IT services.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience support a hybrid Windows and Mac environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with Active Directory, Intune.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, FTP, WAN/LAN/VLANs, VPN, Cisco firewalls, routers and network switches.
- Experience in administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Office 365.
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware (systems, and peripherals) and software.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Ability to consistently and thoroughly follow established processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as exemplary organizational skills.
- Flexible, adaptive, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Experience with a large, multi-state environment.
We maintain the tight-knit family culture we created from day one:
- Paddleboards hanging in the entrance
- Bikes for employees to use
- Volunteer time off
- Great benefits including 401(k) plan with employer match
- Fully stocked refrigerators and pantries
- Lunch brought in daily
- Oh, and did we mention our award-winning swag?
We also have weekly team activities, health club reimbursement, team hikes, and much more to encourage personal and professional growth - RobustWealth isn’t just somewhere you come to work. If you’re looking for the perfect mix of work hard, play hard, there’s no place quite like RobustWealth. Learn More.
If you want to enjoy and live your best life, then apply for the position below
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status***