Here at Zazzle, our passion for technology drives our ambition to be a world-class contender within our industry. Zazzle IT is looking for an IT Support Technician to provide desktop and server support to our ever-growing organization. We're looking for someone who loves to help others, enjoys solving problems, and is passionate about technology.
If you're this person, your passion for tech will benefit you well, as what you will be responsible for in our organization encompasses the latest technologies. We pride ourselves on providing our teammates with the best IT services and, most importantly, doing the right thing. You'll be working closely with Zazzle's IT Specialists, where your excellent troubleshooting and communication skills will serve you greatly.
Now, for a bit more about us. You might have heard of Zazzle, and we bet someone you know has used Zazzle. But for the uninitiated, Zazzle is a destination where you can design, sell, and customize thousands of products and designs. Our mission is to enable our users to create almost anything imaginable. We have millions of customers and over 900,000 independent designers on our platform, we’re profitable, and we’re (secretly) a global juggernaut that’s growing like crazy. We have fun, and we lead with empathy. In fact, leading with heart is one of our values.
As a member of the IT Support team at Zazzle, you will:
- Deploy and configure hardware such as laptops, desktops, and servers
- Repair or replace damaged hardware
- Upgrade software to ensure compatibility and compliance
- Provide support in communication services such as Slack and Zoom
- Assist teammates in troubleshooting and solving IT related issues
- Administer various end-user accounts
- Travel between our Bay Area offices as necessary (Corporate office is located in Menlo Park, CA)
What you bring to Zazzle:
- A+ and Linux+ Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in IT or similar is preferred
- Kaseya Certification or experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience troubleshooting IT hardware and networking systems
- Proficient with Mac OS and Windows operating systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds
We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and creativity of our teammates, designers, makers, and partners! We strive to continuously build a diverse and inclusive culture and community that empowers all of our teammates to be authentic and achieve their true potential. You'll be joining Zazzle at a very exciting time in our growth and playing a significant role in our success. This is a true opportunity for your own personal growth, an opportunity to be innovative and creative, and truly make a difference in our future. We're looking forward to meeting you- there's so much more to share.
WE COMPLY WITH THE CCPA