At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing! We are looking for talented IT Systems Engineer to join a team of highly qualified professionals and get involved in the full IT projects lifecycle for enterprise-class solutions.
Successful candidates will provide onsite and remote support to customers with critical response time requirements for their business technology systems. They will work independently and as members of a team to fulfill service requests. This is a customer facing role and requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent communication skills.
- Participate in the implementation and support of client IT infrastructure;
- Install and configure virtualization systems, Microsoft servers and applications, Microsoft Networking Services;
- Perform maintenance and system upgrades;
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Maintain backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Analyze technical issues and provide 2nd level support;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution; and
- Maintain expert level knowledge of various vertical areas of functionality and technology within IT engineering technologies.
- 5 years of hands-on IT engineering experience;
- Client oriented with client facing experience;
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- VMWare/Hyper-v Virtualization including HA clusters, Storage Management, virtual networking;
- Knowledge of Microsoft server products and applications, Active Directory, Group Policy, LDAP, DNS, DHCP;
- Knowledge on Configuration and Monitoring software of infrastructure;
- Antivirus solutions;
- Backup solutions such as VeeaM, Netbackup, Backupexec;
- End-user encryption technologies such as Bitlocker, Endpoint Security;
- Microsoft Exchange DAG deployments and Lync;
- Azure deployments with Azure AD;
- Root Cause analysis and resolution; and
- Certified or in track in one of the following:
- MCSA 2012/2016
- MCSA 2012/2016
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses or books, anything to make you better
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.