About Gradient AI:
Gradient AI delivers state-of-the art Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning SaaS solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. AI has emerged as a disruptive force revolutionizing the way insurance professionals achieve their objectives, and Gradient AI is leading the charge. Our team is made up of Data Science and Insurance Technology experts with a history of building wildly successful technology companies. If you are passionate about making a difference for customers, and collaborating with driven colleagues, then Gradient AI might be the right place for you.
About the Role:
The IT Systems Engineer will provide technical assistance to all Gradient AI staff, including the installation, upgrade, and troubleshooting of hardware and software applications and ensure the organization’s important data and systems remain safe and intact. This role needs to be in Boston to help us support the Office hardware, networking and initiatives.
Set up computers and applications and onboard new Gradient AI employees
Respond to service requests through our ticketing system, email, in person, or via slack for troubleshooting and technical support
Manage company tools and software and hardware as needed
Maintain Hardware Inventory and Ordering and shipping
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items
- Experience with Windows operating systems setup and support and building secure Windows environments.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; 3+ years' experience in a desktop support/business applications role or similar
Experience working in a Windows environment is needed
- Experience working with MacOS is a nice to have.
- Experience managing business applications like Okta, AWS Workspaces, Microsoft365, Slack, Zoom, SharePoint, or similar
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Outstanding problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good organization, time management, attention to detail, and prioritization
What We Offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer that offers a number of benefits and perks to accommodate all types. Bring your authentic self to work in our supportive workplace where we offer:
A fun and fast-paced startup culture
A culture of employee engagement, diversity, and inclusion
Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability, life insurance, and more
- Unlimited vacation days and ample holidays- we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities