Who we are
e-Travel is one of the top 10 Online Travel Agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and has recently become part of the ETraveli Group after the merger with the Swedish OTA ETraveli, with the aim to be a global leading force in selling flights. The ETraveli Group is the second largest online travel agency in Europe with a highly scalable business model and annual gross sales topping €3bn.
Our diverse, dynamically growing team of 500 talented, young professionals is always on the lookout for more members to join our family and explore unlimited business opportunities together! Our 110 websites in 50 countries across the globe include amongst others gotogate.co.uk, pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, supersavertravel.se, trip.ru & flygresor.se.
As a Travel agent, you will assist our clients in completing their travel itineraries over the phone or email while handling our reservation systems. In order to ensure a flawless and positive customer experience, all our agents have a friendly attitude and enjoy helping others! Position reports to a team leader.
- Receive & process incoming calls & emails
- Manage customers’ requests
- Ensure & provide quality of service to customers. i.e. handle inquiries & complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Manage flight schedule changes/cancellations
- Develop & recommend changes to existing methods & procedures to increase accuracy, efficiency & responsiveness of the Travel Operations department as a whole
- Report technical issues, customers’ complaints and other problems
- Fluency in Italian (oral and written) as well as excellent command of the English language is required
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Tourism/ Business Administration or any quantitative subject)
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy
- Legal permit to work in our office located in Athens, Greece
- The chance to work with passionate professionals and grow professionally
- A relaxed & fun work environment where you can play ping pong, join in yoga lessons, dance classes & take part in kayaking excursions
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 3000㎡