WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An expert in Java development to join our back-end team. He or she should be experienced in scalable web services and cloud computing. Do you have a strong backend focus and do you like to work on solutions which could contribute to fix the daily mobility challenge?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will work on our Framework in a Java environment with a highly scalable infrastructure with a focus on MaaS (mobility as a service), developing services such as trip planning, booking, access and payment of transport services. Our Framework is able to deliver all core MaaS functions to our users via our mobile and web-based applications. You will take part in expanding, improving and combining our services by adding or improving functionality, transport alternatives and expanding our fast-growing footprint. You will work side-by-side with designers, product owners and other developers to create new features, improve existing ones, bring-in ideas and solutions, and push features live for users who will use them on a daily basis.
- Deliver MaaS services from idea inception via validation to a scalable solution for The Netherlands and Europe.
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners to ideate solutions for users, prioritizing based on business impact, and test them.
- Develop the backend services for new user-facing services and optimize existing ones using java and related technologies.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Understanding the complexity of delivering a personalized travel experience making use of transport services of others is vitally important for this job. We need self-starters who are great at solving challenges, can take a deep dive in existing code, are solution-oriented, user focused and believe that any problem can be solved with the right mindset and tools. We are looking for:
- Experience working on solutions that impact a large user base or in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Self-starters who embrace freedom to innovate to come-up with solutions which amaze our customers.
- Experience in software development using (at least one) modern object-oriented language and are passioned about your craft.
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done”.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting company that offers exponential growth of your experience with lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. The possibility to join an enthusiastic team and very positive work atmosphere. A competitive perks and benefits package which is based on flexibility, collaboration and trust. To participate in our Employee Participation Scheme, which gives you to possibility to acquire equity in our company. To work with cutting edge technology and frameworks for our MaaS solutions. To join (international) conference on technology and frameworks we apply. Game evenings at the office, and regular table soccer matches with your colleagues. Enjoy a daily free lunch at the office. An extra home working compensation on top of your base salary.
And to top this is all of; we are an international team which come from everywhere around the globe. You can now work from anywhere outside of the Netherlands for up to four weeks over a rolling 12-month period.
WHO WE ARE
We are Innovactory; founded in 2013 by a team of former TomTom employees. We have one common goal to develop and commercialize innovative smart mobility applications. What makes Innovactory's products unique? They are designed to meet the needs and challenges of motorists travelling in highly congested urban areas. We help them travel seamlessly from A to B using their own bike or car and transport services of our partners, all from one App.
We provide a unique mobility service that matches the individual needs and wishes of our users. It’s our goal to deliver a smart mobility solution to individual travellers to support them during their daily commute, frequent trips and journeys to every destination. Location-aware content applications will be the future and we will deliver the right application and solution for users and our customers everywhere in Europe.