Are you used to build things in Java? Let’s talk.
Do you learn fast? Do you look at your old code with a cringe? Call us.
Can you work independently, striving to improve yourself and others? You’re hired.
Kantox is a Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that help companies managing their FX in an automated way. We are now over 95 people strong team split between London and Barcelona and have raised over €20M. We just got awarded for the third year in a row the Deloitte Fast 50 UK and Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA!
We are a young team which loves heavy challenges and doesn't compromise on execution, speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each other's back. So, if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the most sophisticated B2B Fintech on the European scenes, keep reading!
The Tech department at Kantox is a team of experienced professionals that love complex challenges. More often than not, we’re pioneers in what we do - education and re-education in programming is how we manage to stay on that level.
· Developing communication infrastructure with international banking systems
· Taking care of dozens of different money delivering protocols according to situation
· Routing any quantity of money and currency from anywhere to anywhere in the world
What we’re looking for:
· Over 2 years of professional experience in Java
· Self-driven personalities with a hunger to learn and improve
· Engineers that are not afraid to make mistakes, but have a passion to do things right
· Strong team players that dare to ask questions
· Permission to work within the EU is a must
· Fluency in English
· Dynamic work environment without much of a hierarchy
· Competitive compensation and fancy office
· Direct impact on the business
· Opportunity to work on really cool technology
· The chance to work with a some of the best programmers the World can offer
· Seriously boosting your CV with experience in bank transactions