Who We Are:
Our team of innovators and visionaries is passionate about pushing the envelope and taking bold risks that inspire people to realize their beautiful potential. With our HQ in Los Angeles, Miami, and our two offices in Ohio, we’re constantly raising the bar and evolving to create a more diverse and cultivating work environment.
We develop our digital platforms and promote industry-leading products across online, mobile, social, and retail markets. Integra Beauty has created L’ange, Upness, and OFIR three leading consumer goods brands that are paving the way for unlimited brand incubation. Our team is at the forefront of emerging trends and we are looking for like-minded individuals to continue growing our company.
The Jr. Media Buyer will be responsible to run digital campaigns across multiple advertising channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube & Google)
Our ideal candidate will embody the following:
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to increase revenue and grow campaigns, in addition to inspiring and motivating one’s team
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Advanced analytical skills with digital measurements systems and methodologies
- 1+ years’ performance based digital marketing experience, running user acquisition marketing campaigns preferred.
- Must have experience implementing digital marketing campaigns across major ad networks.
- A deep understanding of data and accustomed to using data visualization platforms, e.g., Tableau, looker, amplitude, full story etc.
- Able to interpret test results to make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional skills with spreadsheets and data crunching and analysis.
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other marketing leadership to define and then execute the strategic roadmap for customer acquisition with accountability on team KPI goals: Spend, ROI, CPAs etc.
- Optimize and scale existing acquisition channels and campaigns.
- Identify, test, and grow new acquisition channels and campaigns.
- Improve department wide processes including onboarding, A/B testing, creative pipelines.
- Identify, organize, and present best practices to improve overall customer acquisition strategy.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Additional Opt-In Insurances
- Work/Life Balance
- PTO + Sick Time Pay
Our Core Competencies
- Action – takes the organization to the next level
- Results – drives progress and excellence
- Intellect – applies knowledge and wisdom
- Adaptability – values change and complexity
- Decisiveness – acts swiftly, with purpose and integrity
- Motivation – promotes inclusion and accountability