We’re growing quickly and want to ensure best-in-class service to our merchant clients. We're looking for a smart motivated Account Manager that understands the challenges SMBs face and is passionate about helping them reach for their marketing goals. You'll be the primary point of contact for our clients and responsible for developing new internal processes and best practices that can scale.
• Provide outstanding client service by phone and email regarding marketing campaign questions, account support, and billing issues
• Take ownership of merchant communications and consistently meet, beat and improve key performance metrics
• Assist merchants with account set up, educate them on internet marketing and how our platform ties into their long-term goals
• Collaborate across all departments including sales, product, and marketing to ensure a consistently great merchant experience
• Research and develop best practices and guidelines that will inform others involved in Customer experience
• Build value through marketing and SMB expertise
• A degree from a top-tier College or University
• 1-3 years of Account Management experience (necessary)
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Exceptional writing and phone skills
• Self-motivated and always looking for improvement opportunities
• Competitive and driven to continuously outperform
• Experience specific to maintaining a book of business, cross-selling, up-selling, and client retention.
• An early stage company in the midst of tremendous sustained growth across 40 US metro
• A base salary, competitive bonus structure, incredible benefits and Series B equity
• Snacks, Tuesday breakfast, a kegerator filled with Denver's best micro
beer, a ping pong table, pool table, and an incredible winning team!
This job has been filled or removed by Signpost.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Junior Account Manager job post.✕