Flow is a SaaS e-commerce platform that enables brands and retailers to become international and sell cross-border. Flow’s platform enables merchants to sell & ship globally from their own sites. At Flow we help solve cross-border pain points throughout the entire e-commerce supply chain. We make it easier for merchants to deliver a truly localised experience from the ads they display to the prices and payments methods a user can choose from. These challenges create enormous friction to selling globally for merchants. The result is a next generation platform for cross-border commerce, focused on the customer experience and on maximizing conversion rates.
Flow has raised $55m+ in funding (most recently Series B) from NEA, Amex Venture, Bain Capital Ventures, Forerunner and Fung Capital and more.
The Junior Accountant reports to the Head of Financial Operations. You possess good working knowledge of US GAAP. You will work closely with Accounting and Finance staff, and with various other departments to help effect change throughout the organization.
The role reports to the Head of Financial Operations.
- Provide AR support including billing new and existing customers
- Manage most aspects of AP including invoice processing and payments, vendor relations and set up, and account balance reconciliations
- Support the Month End Close (“MEC”) process including data gathering, workbook preparations, journal entries, financial statement preparation and other ad-hoc reporting (in Excel) including cash reconciliations
- Support the Accountant with preparation of journal entries and reconciliations for various balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Perform financial statement analysis and document meaningful explanations for fluctuations
- Respond to internal and external audit requests, as well as to any ad hoc requests from senior leadership
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborator - not only can you work effectively within the Finance/Accounting team but also cross functionally across different departments
- A team player that takes initiative but can also work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Strong Excel skills and confidence handling large volumes of data
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn
At Flow, we look for those with a passion for learning and who desire to have a meaningful impact. We are a team of problem-solvers and out-of-the-box thinkers. We welcome diverse perspectives and people that enjoy being challenged - come join us!
We invest in growing our people—personally and professionally.
You can come to work everyday knowing you will always be surrounded by good, talented, and bright people who you will learn from and genuinely care about you.
We offer unlimited vacation and we really mean it.
You don't need to come into the office everday. We trust you to make your schedule and just want you there a few times a week. We like to see your face. Team brainstorming and whiteboarding are also pretty fun to do in person.
We're actively growing as a company—we are 70+ at this point and are quickly scaling
We are building the world's fastest checkout to make world's best ecommerce experience from anywhere in the world - and you can be a part of that.
Go karting to whiskey tasting to hot sauce competitions and company wide ping pong tournaments - we’ve got all the bases covered. Flow is so much more than sitting in front of your desk all day.
Flow is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.