Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
This role reports to the Manager of Sales Operations and is the primary support for our key distribution channel in the Americas. The ideal candidate comes from a sales operations role in a high growth business with a global footprint. An understanding of SaaS/cloud solutions/online accounting market will be viewed favorably.
A strong awareness for the role that sales operations plays in supporting sales teams is a given, as is the ability to support initiatives that grow customer segments and maximize partner channel outcomes.
This role supports our key distribution channel that will see you become an expert in our company, our products, the market, our customers and the entire Salesforce.com product suite.
Strong relationship building and influencing skills are complemented with the ability to think laterally and shape solutions in an evolving business environment.
What you’ll do
- Support sales operations team with day-to-day responsibilities
- Evaluate and analyze data to minimize any duplicate records and ensure overall data hygiene, including but not limited to closing old opportunities and disqualifying expired leads
- Monitor and manage Salesforce case queue
- Support the team in building lists, reports, dashboards and other ad-hoc analyses
- Support the team with ad-hoc user support and training in CRM best practices
- Demonstrate attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and timeliness
- Continue to build on our values-based culture that encourages innovation to drive successful outcomes for our customers
Success looks like
- Enable our sales teams in achieving board-issued performance targets
- Improved optics for sales management to better coach their teams
- Increased turnaround times on user support issues and ad-hoc projects
What you'll bring with you
- Minimum two years of experience in Sales Operations, preferably within a software as a service company
- Minimum two years experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Thirst and aptitude for learning new software systems and platforms
- Track record of proactive ownership and solution-mindedness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills
- Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, flexible working, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated. We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares.
Xero’s collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.