We are Campanda, an exciting and adventurous start-up in the heart of Berlin, which wants to revolutionize the camping
market. As part of our team, you can look forward to an international work environment in the heart of Berlin on the Kurfürstendamm.
For our Marketing team we are looking for a Junior BI Developer (m/w/d), who loves to work with Data and supports the Team creating data charts.
If you want to change the world of camping with colleagues from more than 20 nations and you are looking forward to a new adventure, apply now!
- You will help the Team to create data charts and data warehouse for market places
- You develop and write scripts to access external data sources
- You ensure smooth imports into the database and
- You will support to build ETL processes and gain an in-depth understanding of the state of the art data technologies
- You have a Degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics or economics or relevant work experience
- You have knowledge in SQL
- You have first experience in designing and implementing data pipelines e.g. with Snowplow, familiar with data integration and warehousing tools like Talend, Pentaho Kettle, Datavirtuality
- You are proactive, self-directed, organized and get things done
- You have hands-on experience with self-service visualization tools, such as Tableau or Looker
- You have analytical skills and the ability to ask the right questions
- Solid communication skills in English
- A team of open minded professionals with an ego-free culture
- Flexible working hours
- Team events, free Public Transportation Ticket (BVG) or Free Urban Sport M Membership , German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Drinks, beer, a great coffee machine, fresh organic fruits and even delicious chocolate
- A competitive salary including a budget for conference visits and certifications
Ready for your mission?
Send us your full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.