Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
Equipped with vision, resources, and a world-class product, Lime is seeking a Jr. Brand Designer. This person will partner closely with stakeholders on our Brand and Community teams to concept and execute design across all brand channels.
The ideal candidate is a strong conceptual thinker who can start out a project with a clear objective in mind and support it with design through execution. This is a unique opportunity to mold the visual brand of a global category leader, and to work with a team of passionate, savvy, wonderful, humble humans.
This position is contract to hire.
What You'll Do
- Design and produce presentation decks in multi forms (google slides, indesign, etc.)
- Design creative work for social
- Design and help evolve style guides to inspire creatives and non-creatives across the org
- Provide design assets and guidance to teams in the company across the globe to create within cohesive brand system
- Help create emails and campaigns
- Design for internal comms: logos, newsletters, print collateral, etc.
- Design for external comms: signage, banners, social media visuals, print collateral, web, product, etc.
- Positively influence brand perception and conversations through outstanding design
- Account for cultural and otherwise local design nuances of a global brand
- Apply a visual brand design filter to complex subjects and messages
- Ensure brand guidelines and tenants are followed and cross-functionally support through inspired examples
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field (a plus, not required)
- A strong background and understanding of visual design and systems
- Strong design skills and with a strong sense of typography, color, composition
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills as well as an understanding of design thinking
- Quick and timely
- Fluent in social media
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience in print and digital design/production
- Adept in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch/Figma
- Photography editing and social channel skills a plus
- Knowledge of motion graphics and video editing a plus (Premiere, After Effects)
- Have a great attitude, a lack of ego, and proactive/growth mindset
- Experience balancing global brand elements with local relevance a plus
- Online portfolio will be required
- Knowledge and skills for motion graphics and video a plus
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado